SUSANNE KAUFMANN BATH Witch Hazel Bath
This product is currently sold out.
At Susanne Kaufmann, the passion for wellness runs through every developed product and the belief that treating the body with a holistic approach is key to wellbeing and maintaining a healthy balance for our bodies.
This bath soak is formulated with witch hazel leaf water and a blend of mallow, sage, chamomile and St. John’s flower extracts to improve skin elasticity and protect against moisture loss for soft, supple skin.
With its calming and moisturising properties, the bath is perfect to soothe dry and sensitive skin, to ease inflammation or to clear skin imperfections on back and chest.
Due to the use of active, natural ingredients, this product may appear cloudy.
HOW TO USE:
- Pour 30ml under warm running water to create a luxurious bubble bath.
- Relax in the warm water for up to 30 minutes and let the nourishing plant extracts soothe your body and senses.
- After your bath, wrap yourself up in your favourite blanket and elevate your legs a little on a few cushions for a couple of minutes. The perfect way to complete your little home spa treatment.
Pair It With - promote the well-being of your skin by pairing this product with the SUSANNE KAUFMANN Body Lotion for a nourishing hydration boost. The light lotion is absorbed quickly and gives your skin a soft and velvety feel.
This product contains witch hazel which is not recommended for use by pregnant or nursing mothers. Always consult your doctor before using new products while pregnant or nursing.
- Chamomile has an anti-inflammatory, skin-refining, and antiseptic effect. It also improves cell renewal.
- Mallow extract protects against environmental stressors, moisturises and soothes irritation and redness.
- St John's wort extract has an anti-inflammatory and astringent effect and helps sooth blemished skin.
- Witch hazel has anti-inflammatory and astringent properties.
- Yarrow contains ample amounts of vitamin A, known as a natural retinol. It helps to increase enzyme activity and stimulates collagen production..