SUSANNE KAUFMANN FACE Protection Serum
This product is currently sold out.
For times when skin needs extra care, this treatment serum features a gentle blend of knotted kelp extract and horse chestnut extract, to help minimise the appearance of redness, as well as skin nourishing shea butter. Balloon vine extract calms itchy or red skin.
Skin is left comfortable and balanced.
Perfect to use as a preventative treatment when the seasons change to counteract any extreme changes in temperature and humidity, which can affect the skin.
When used daily, the Protection Serum makes skin more resistant to external irritations. With its skin strengthening and protecting effect, the serum can also help improve the condition of Couperose skin.
Due to the use of active, natural ingredients, this product may appear cloudy.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply a thin layer to affected areas of the face every morning and evening after cleansing.
- Follow with your regular SUSANNE KAUFMANN face care.
- Pair It With:
- Strengthen your skin function by adding the SUSANNE KAUFMANN Rejuvenating Day Cream to this product and create a soothing and healing treatment for dry skin. It protects from aggressive environmental influences and stimulates cell regeneration.
- Horse chestnut extract is proven to increase blood circulation. It also relieves lymph congestion, protects the blood vessels and reduces swelling.
- Knotted kelp extract contains precious vitamins, amino acids and minerals from seawater (similar to those found in human tissues). It calms irritations and promotes circulation to support cell renewal.
- Shea butter is rich in minerals and vitamins such as vitamin E, beta-carotene, omega-3 fatty acids, stearic acid and linoleic acid which fight free radicals, protect skin cells and provide long-lasting hydration.