SUSANNE KAUFMANN FACE Nourishing Eye Cream
This product is currently sold out.
Previously know as Susanne Kaufmann's skin care Line T.
Developed with an intelligent blend of active ingredients including baobab pulp extract, rosehip seed and evening primrose seed extracts along with sage, chamomile, yarrow and mallow extracts, the Nourishing Eye Cream helps reduce moisture loss and leaves skin looking firmer. Antioxidant Q10 and sunflower oil protect skin from premature ageing.
Due to the use of active, natural ingredients, this product may appear cloudy.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply to the delicate eye area every morning and evening, gently tapping it into the skin.
- Start from the inner corner of the eye and move outwards.
- Once a week, apply a thin layer to the eye area and leave it on as a mask for ten minutes, allow the cream to absorb into the skin.
- For an overall moisturising boost, add the SUSANNE KAUFMANN Nourishing Day Cream. Designed for the needs of dry and sensitive skin this duo hydrates and leaves a radiant, healthy-looking complexion.
- Baobab pulp extract has firming, moisturising and energising properties, leaving skin with a silky soft feeling.
- Evening primrose seed extract contains gamma-linolenic acid, which is important for cell renewal, prevents moisture loss and strengthens the cell membrane.
- Mallow extract protects against environmental stressors, moisturises and soothes irritation and redness.
- Rosehip seed extract is rich in vitamin A and C, which contribute to collagen formation in the skin. It also has a high content of essential fatty acids and antioxidants which are essential for skin cell regeneration.
- Yarrow contains ample amounts of vitamin A, known as a natural retinol. It helps to increase enzyme activity and stimulates collagen production.