SUSANNE KAUFMANN FACE Moisturising Night Cream
This product is currently sold out.
Due to the biological changes your skin makes throughout the day, the Susanne Kaufmann Moisturising Night Cream is formulated with ingredients that better perform for night-time use so you can get the most out of your skincare and achieve the very best for your skin.
Developed with hyaluronic acid to improve skin elasticity, houseleek extracts and vitamin E as well as sunflower oil to reduce moisture loss and protect against dryness and aggravated skin. Bisabolol, a component of chamomile oil, soothes and strengthens skin, thus reducing redness and irritation. Upon waking, skin looks more even and supple.
To make this product even more sustainable and performant, Susanne Kaufmann recently made a minor change to improve to the formula by switching to some new, intelligent ingredient complexes from the Alpine region. This product still delivers the same benefits that you know and love, so you can achieve the very best for your skin while respecting our planet.
Due to the use of active, natural ingredients, the appearance of this product may vary.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply this moisturising cream as the last step in your evening routine after cleansing.
- Gently massage into the face, neck and decolletage.
- Relax and let the active botanical complex work overnight.
- Pair it with the Susanne Kaufmann Hyaluron Serum for an overnight treatment to boost the hydrating and moisturising effect on your skin and wake up with a firm and fresh complexion.
- Houseleek is considered the local alternative to aloe vera. The extract provides lasting moisture and has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and wound-healing effect.
- Hyaluronic acid effectively binds moisture, prevents moisture loss and improves the natural elasticity and firmness of the skin.
- The vitamin E in sunflower oil provides an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effect that protects against premature skin ageing. Rich in lecithin, the oil supports the skin's protective acid layer.
- Vitamin E protects against free radicals, retains moisture in the skin, promotes cell renewal and can reduce skin damage caused by UV radiation.