SUSANNE KAUFMANN BATH Alkali Salt Deacidifying
This product is currently sold out.
Formulated with a blend of sea salt and whey along with natron, to gently cleanse, and liquorice root, to reduce signs of redness and irritation.
Skin is left beautifully soft and supple.
Susanne Kaufmann believes that treating the body with a holistic approach is key to wellbeing and maintaining a healthy balance.
The Alkali Salts can be used as a treatment for the whole body: as a gentle face scrub, a soothing bath or a de-stressing foot bath, to help calm and balance the skin, releasing blocked energy or tension.
Due to the use of active, natural ingredients, the appearance of this product may vary.
HOW TO USE:
- To use in the bath: add five spoonfuls of Alkali Salt to a full bath heated to the body's natural temperature of 37°C. Relax in the warm water for at least 30 minutes.
- To use as a foot soak: dissolve two spoonfuls in a bowl heated to the body's natural temperature of 37°C. Bathe your feet and relax for approximately 30 minutes.
- To use as an exfoliator: mix two spoonfuls in warm water and gently apply to the skin in circular motions to remove dead skin cells, restore the skin’s pH level and promote the elimination of toxins.
- Pair It With:
- For a soothing and moisturising foot treatment use the Foot Cream with this product.
- After a stress reducing foot bath the Foot Cream will strengthen the protective functions of your skin and provide natural germ resistance.