VERSO No. 4 Super C Serum
This product is currently sold out.
A daily serum essential to maintaining a healthy-looking skin. May enhance the visible results of Vitamin A when paired together. Formulated to suit all skin types.
INSPIRE A REJUVENATED SKIN WITH VITAMIN C
- Vitamin C is naturally found in the top layer of our skin and plays a vital role in enhancing its natural protection.
- Daily exposure to environmental stressors can overwhelm the skin’s natural protection and visibly reduce its firmness. This can lead to increased imbalances and the appearance of sensitivity in the skin.
- The adverse effects of environmental stressors can impact the look of a healthy appearance of your skin, develop visibly premature signs of aging, and leave it with a dull look.
- By adding Verso Super C Serum to your daily skincare routine, you can improve the look of a healthy skin. A potent antioxidant that helps to protect the skin from the visible effects of environmental stressors and inspires rejuvenated skin to tighten your look.
- Verso Super C Serum improves the appearance of skin tone and radiance.
- Suitable for all skin types.
HOW IT WORKS
Super C Serum contains a stabilized oil-soluble form of Vitamin C, called Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, that causes little to no visible irritation on the skin with increased effectiveness for visible results. Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate can benefit the skin at a percentage as low as 0.5%. Most other forms of Vitamin C, such as Ascorbic Acid, need around 15% to promote visible results. Based on clinical studies, Verso Super C Serum is formulated with 3% to optimize the visible brightening effects. With pH like our sebum, the skin’s natural oil, the ingredient may alleviate the appearance of temporary redness or discomfort.
Together with Vitamin E, the formula enhances natural skin protection and promotes visible radiance and smoothness. Furthermore, this serum includes an extract from the Australian super-fruit Kakadu Plum, the world’s richest source of Vitamin C. It has approximately a hundred times more Vitamin C than an orange. Kakadu Plum promotes radiant and youthful-looking skin with antioxidant properties. Another key ingredient is Phloretin, derived from apples. The plant-based ingredient has strong antioxidant properties minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while visibly calming the skin.
Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate pair well with Vitamin A for enhanced results.
HOW TO USE
Apply 1-2 pumps all over the face, neck, and decolletage in the morning routine after cleansing. Follow up with a daily moisturizer and sun protection during the day. If desired, it can also be used in the evening before your nighttime cream.