TAN LUXE Sleep Oil
This product is currently sold out.
The ultimate overnight tanning treatment- think of it as 8 hours of beauty sleep in a bottle.
Wake up to a more youthful complexion with the blended benefits of 6 pure oils: Raspberry, Kendi, Argan, Marula, Jojoba & Apricot, plus Vitamins B5, C & E.
Anti-aging results come from 3 clinically proven complexes, which have been formulated to boost collagen, preserve firmness, hydrate, and reduce daily aggressors:
- DERMAL SOOTHING SHIELD: Derived from the Bosweillia Tree & clinically proven to reduce daily aggressors, stress, redness & skin inflammation
- MARINE MOISTURE TECH: Derived from Red Micro Algae, providing a protective barrier around the skin’s cellular membrane, locking in moisture for 24 hours and delivering a burst of hydration
- CELL-REGEN C: Extracted from African tree bark, preserves firmness and restores skin’s natural collagen and youthful resilience
SLEEP OIL is a gradual tanner, meaning this glow is perfect for anyone who prefers a lighter tan, and is the ultimate product for those who can’t live without an indulgent night oil. It’s buildable, so continued use yields a deeper color. The luxe texture is rich & hydrating enough to replace your nightly moisturizer.
WHY LOVE IT:
- The ultimate overnight tanning treatment
- Skin-loving ingredients rejuvenate & hydrate skin
- Restores skin’s natural collagen
- Gradual tanner for a buildable glow – perfect for beginners
- Wake up to rejuvenated, glowing skin
HOW TO APPLY: Apply 6-10 drops directly to skin, massaging in circular motions, avoiding the eye area. Wash hands thoroughly after application. Apply in place of night oil and reapply for desired end-result color. Apply more often for a deeper end result color.
We advise a patch test 24 hours before use. Do not apply on broken or irritated skin. Avoid contact with eyes. If reaction occurs, discontinue use/seek medical advice.
This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin ageing, skin cancer, and other harmful effects to the skin even if you do not burn.