SUSANNE KAUFMANN FACE Nutrient Serum
This variant is currently sold out
Harnessing the nutrient-rich power of plants, the Nutrient Serum features a blend of houseleek and marigold extracts, known for their soothing and healing properties, and pomegranate extract to firm and hyaluronic acid to replace lost moisture. Upon application, skin feels nourished and exceptionally soft to the touch.
Suitable for dehydrated and stressed skin in need of energy, just a few drops of this highly concentrated serum will have an instant impact on the texture, tone and vibrancy of your complexion.
Due to the use of active, natural ingredients, this product may appear cloudy.
Proven Results, Validated by Users*
- 100% of volunteers detected a positive increase in skin hydration
- 95% of volunteers detected a positive increase in skin firmness
- 90% of volunteers detected improved skin elasticity
- 95% of volunteers detected improved skin smoothness
*Based on an independent study of 20 participants
HOW TO USE:
- Place a couple of drops into the palm of your hands and apply to the face every morning and evening after cleansing.
- Follow with your regular Susanne Kaufmann face care.
- For best results, shake the bottle before use.
- Pair It With
- After applying this product we recommend pairing it with the SUSANNE KAUFMANN Moisturising Mask for a refreshening overnight treatment. The result is a glowing, radiant and plumped complexion.
- Houseleek is considered the local alternative to aloe vera. The extract provides lasting moisture and has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and wound-healing effect.
- Hyaluronic acid effectively binds moisture, prevents moisture loss and improves the natural elasticity and firmness of the skin.
- Marigold extract promotes skin regeneration, strengthens the tissue and supports the natural self-healing processes of the skin.
- Pomegranate flower extract promotes collagen formation in the skin and at the same time inhibits collagen degradation. It supports cell renewal and is also said to provide natural protection against UV rays.