SUSANNE KAUFMANN FACE Invigorating Face Gel
This product is currently sold out.
Created to meet the needs of men’s skin, the SUSANNE KAUFMANN grooming line features an intelligent blend of active botanicals for effective results.
This hydrating face gel is formulated with a blend of witch hazel and aloe vera to soothe and care for dry skin, ectoin, clarifying apple fruit extract and sugarcane bagasse to replenish moisture levels. Bisabolol, a compound of chamomile oil, calms the skin and reduces redness and irritation.
Skin is left feeling supple and looking visibly energised.
Due to the use of active, natural ingredients, this product may appear cloudy.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply this light, hydrating gel as the last step in your grooming routine.
- For dry skin, use under your regular daily moisturising care.
- For oilier skins, apply a thin layer after cleansing.
- Apply your daily SPF after your face gel to further protect the skin.
- Pair It With - apply the SUSANNE KAUFMANN Invigorating Night Cream as an overnight treatment, helping to restore your skin while you sleep.
- Aloe vera has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and moisturising effect and promotes the growth of new skin cells.
- Apple fruit extract is known for its moisturising, stimulating and toning properties. The enzymes found in apples gently remove dead skin cells from the top layer of the skin.
- Ectoin stabilises cell membranes and lipids, thus protecting against harmful environmental influences. It increases the skin's capacity to store moisture.
- Sugarcane Bagasse and Corncob - the organic compound of sugarcane bagasse and corn improves the skin's ability to bind water and increases hydration levels. It is also characterised by its antimicrobial properties.
- Witch hazel has anti-inflammatory and astringent properties.