SUSANNE KAUFMANN FACE Moisturising Eye Fluid
This product is currently sold out.
The light eye fluid is formulated with hyaluronic acid, baobab pulp extract and ectoin as well as houseleek, knotted kelp and mushroom extracts to moisturise and improve skin elasticity. Sunflower and sesame oil, rich in vitamin E and known for their antioxidant properties, protect the skin from premature ageing. The area around the eyes appears fresh and revitalised.
Due to the use of active, natural ingredients, this product may appear cloudy.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply the Moisturising Eye Fluid to the eye area morning and evening and massage in gently.
- Once a week, apply a thin layer to the eye area and leave it on as a mask for ten minutes, allowing the cream to absorb into the skin.
- The fluid is an excellent base for make-up and its lightness makes it ideally suited for use in warm temperatures
- Baobab pulp extract has firming, moisturising and energising properties, leaving skin with a silky soft feeling.
- Ectoin stabilises cell membranes and lipids, thus protecting against harmful environmental influences. It increases the skin's capacity to store moisture.
- Hyaluronic acid effectively binds moisture, prevents moisture loss and improves the natural elasticity and firmness of the skin.
- Knotted kelp extract contains precious vitamins, amino acids and minerals from seawater (similar to those found in human tissues). It calms irritations and promotes circulation to support cell renewal.
- Mushroom extract helps to increase the skin's general tolerance to irritants. The extract also has a calming effect on the skin.