SUSANNE KAUFMANN FACE Enzyme Exfoliator
This product is currently sold out.
- Developed with the finest blend of natural and botanical extracts, including fenugreek extract and a blend of gentle fruit acids from apple, papaya and kiwi to gently exfoliate without irritation, this award-winning enzyme exfoliator revitalizes skin, revealing a visibly brighter complexion.
- Ectoin and a ferment of algae and white lupins work to regenerate the cells and protect the skin against harmful environmental influences, leaving skin smooth, supple and in perfect balance.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply this peel in a thin layer over the face, taking care to avoid the eye area.
- Leave on and relax for 15 minutes.
- Remove with a damp cloth and follow with your regular Susanne Kaufmann products.
- For best results, use once a week.
- Perfect to use as a preparation for nourishing serums and masks, to enhance the absorption and efficacy of your follow-on skincare. For a hydrating boost, use the Enzyme Exfoliator before our Moisturising Mask and discover beautifully nourished skin.
This product contains witch hazel which is not recommended for use by pregnant or nursing mothers. Always consult your doctor before using new products while pregnant or nursing
Due to the use of active, natural ingredients, the appearance of this product may vary.
- Pair it with the Susanne Kaufmann Refining Exfoliator (Facial Peel) to enhance its gentle exfoliating effect. Both products combined are a true peeling boost and create a smoother, softer skin with radiant vitality.
- Apple fruit extract is known for its moisturising, stimulating and toning properties. The enzymes found in apples gently remove dead skin cells from the top layer of the skin.
- Ectoin stabilises cell membranes and lipids, thus protecting against harmful environmental influences. It increases the skin's capacity to store moisture.
- Fenugreek contains high levels of vitamin B2 for a better supply of moisture to the skin and vitamin C, which is an antioxidant.
- Kiwi fruit extract is rich in vitamin C and vitamin E. It has an antioxidant, moisturising and skin-soothing effect.
- Papaya Extract - the enzyme papain contained in papaya leaves provides gentle exfoliation to lift away dull, dead skin cells. Rich in vitamin C, this powerful extract activates the production of collagen, promoting skin elasticity.