SUSANNE KAUFMANN FACE Deep Cleansing Oil
This product is currently sold out.
- Designed to be the first essential step in your skincare.
- Featuring a powerful blend of plant oils, it effectively removes make-up and impurities, while rejuvenating the skin.
- The use of apricot kernel oil works to soften the skin, while rapeseed oil boosts your natural radiance.
- Lecithin-rich sunflower oil also supports the skin’s protective layer and helps to protect against the signs of ageing.
- Additionally, the oil is further infused with Vitamin E, known to fight free radicals and nourish the skin.
- After cleansing, skin is left feeling refreshed and healthy – the perfect base for your follow-on skincare routine.
HOW TO USE:
- Use as the first step in your skincare routine, both morning and night
- Apply the oil to the face, neck and décolletage with gentle circular motions
- Rinse off with lukewarm water, patting the skin dry
- Follow on with your favourite Susanne Kaufmann products
PAIR IT WITH:
Awaken a more radiant complexion with Susanne's signature double-cleansing technique. First, apply the Deep Cleansing oil to the face, neck and décolletage. With wet hands, apply the Purifying Cleansing Gel on top and lather. Massage into the skin in circular motions. This effective pairing offers an intense cleansing effect, lifting dirt and impurities to reveal healthier-looking skin.
- Apricot kernel oil is rich in vitamins and unsaturated fatty acids. It nourishes the skin, leaving it feeling supple, and boosts skin‘s radiance. It also soothes the skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and blemishes.
- Rapeseed oil is rich in vitamins and unsaturated fatty acids. It protects the skin from free radicals and leaves it feeling soft and supple. In addition, rapeseed is rich in sinapic acid, which acts as an organic UV filter.
- Sunflower Oil - The vitamin E in sunflower oil provides an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effect that protects against premature skin ageing. Rich in lecithin, the oil supports the skin's protective acid layer.
- Vitamin E protects against free radicals, retains moisture in the skin, promotes cell renewal and can reduce skin damage caused by UV radiation.