SUSANNE KAUFMANN FACE Blue Light Defence & Moisturising Mist
This product is currently sold out.
Developed to help protect the skin against daily oxidative stress caused by infrared radiation and blue light from our phones and screens, this highly effective mist is the perfect companion for our digital lives.
Throughout the day our skin is exposed to influences that can weaken its natural barrier and accelerate premature skin ageing. Infrared radiation and visible light such as blue light from our screens and phones, penetrates deeper into the layers of the skin, which in turn can lead to pigmentation, wrinkles, redness, and dullness. Susanne Kaufmann has created this high-performance, anti-ageing facial mist to protect against these harmful digital influences and leave the skin glowing with vitality every day.
A blend of anti-ageing Ectoin and Q10 help protect against damage, keeping skin hydrated and promoting collagen production, while silk extract regenerates and soothes the skin. In addition, butterfly bush flower extract helps reduce redness and pigmentation caused by blue light. Use daily as part of your Susanne Kaufmann skincare routine.
The Blue Light Defence & Moisturising Mist comes in a bottle made from 100% PCR. It is recommended to apply the Blue Light Defence & Moisturising Mist in addition to your daily SPF to best protect the skin.
HOW TO USE:
- Use daily to protect against digital damage.
- After cleansing, mist generously over the face, neck and décolletage.
- Allow to absorb into the skin.
- Follow with your daily moisturiser and eye care.
Can be applied throughout the day to refresh or as a make-up setting mist
- Butterfly Bush Flower Extract - Proven to protect the skin from damage caused by stress factors such as UV radiation, heat, dryness or the cold. Helps to prevent wrinkles and other skin damage.
- Ectoin - Stabilises cell membranes and lipids, thus protecting against harmful environmental influences. Ectoin increases the skin's capacity to store moisture.
- Q10 - Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone) is present in all human cells and is crucial for cellular energy production. It diminishes with age and under the influence of external stress factors in human skin. Q10 provides antioxidant effects and may improve the appearance of signs of aging.
- Silk Protein - The moisturising properties of sericin in silk protein protect the skin (in particular the hydro-lipid layer) and prevent it from drying out.