SUSANNE KAUFMANN BATH Mountain Pine Oil
This variant is currently sold out
The traditions and knowledge surrounding the healing power of plants have been celebrated and passed down for generations in the Bregenzerwald region.
The SUSANNE KAUFMANN Mountain Pine Bath is inspired by the Alpine region of Bregenzerwald and features a blend of essential oils derived from mountain pine and spruce needle to ease away stress, leaving mind and body relaxed.
With their immune boosting effect, pine and spruce needle oil make this the perfect bath to help fight the early signs of a cold. Ideal to use after exercising, to relieve muscle tension and re-energise the body.
The beautiful pine sprigs inside this bath soak are hand-picked from the forest behind our production house in the mountains of Austria.
Due to the use of active, natural ingredients, this product may appear cloudy
HOW TO USE:
- Pour 30ml into a warm full bath.
- Relax in the warm for up to 30 minutes and let the aromatic oils soothe your body and senses.
- After your bath, wrap yourself up in your favourite blanket and elevate your legs a little on a few cushions for a couple of minutes. The perfect way to complete your little home spa treatment.
Pair It With - enjoy a relaxing spa treatment at home by adding the Moisturising Mask. While the energising oil invigorates and hydrates the skin, the mask brings suppleness and a wonderfully delicate complexion.
- Mountain Pine Oil - an essential oil with a pleasantly warming and soothing effect on blood circulation, helping to ease muscle tension.
- Spruce Needle Oil - spruce needle oil stimulates blood circulation and has an antiseptic as well as a refreshing effect.