RMS Lip2cheek Glow Quad
This product is currently sold out.
Add a pop of color and luminous highlight with this travel-ready palette, featuring three must-have shades of lip2cheek and fan-favorite champagne rosé luminizer.
Versatile and easy to use, there are no rules with this mini lip, cheek, highlighter set. Three lip2cheek shades offer a double duty of moisturizing color, while our cream luminizer awakens skin with a delicate, blushed-pink dewiness.
Wear alone, mix or layer for lush lips, naturally blush cheeks and a complexion that glows.
3 lip2cheek shades & 1 creamy luminizer:
- lost angel lip2cheek - a seductive coral pink with lush golden undertones
- beloved lip2cheek - a true red with just a hint of poppy
- spell lip2cheek - modern nude dusty rose
- champagne rosé luminizer - a blushed-pink dewiness with hints of champagne
- Wildcrafted Buriti Oil - Native to Brazil, buriti oil is rich with vitamins that offer super potent antioxidant protection.
- Organic Shea Butter - Originating from the seeds of the African karite tree, unrefined organic shea butter is a rich moisturizing butter known for long-lasting, ultimate hydration.
- Organic Cocoa Seed Butter - Rich in antioxidants and fatty acids, organic cocoa seed butter is a natural, nourishing moisturizer that fights free radicals and deeply conditions the skin.
- Champagne Rosé Luminizer
- Vitamin E - An antioxidant powerhouse sourced from sunflowers grown in Spain, our full-spectrum, all-natural vitamin E helps protect and smooth the skin.
- Castor Seed Oil - Rich in fatty acids, castor seed oil is a natural anti-inflammatory and great source of hydration that helps detoxify and soothe the skin.
- Organic Coconut Oil - Extracted from fresh coconuts without the use of heat or chemical solvents, our certified organic, raw coconut oil is an excellent moisturizer that helps soften and soothe the skin.
HOW TO USE:
- Using fingers, apply lip2cheek to the apples of cheeks, focusing application above the nostril line to lift the face.
- Apply onto lips by pressing product into the lips, following the natural shape of your lips.
- Mix to create a custom shade and repeat application for a more intense color.
- Follow by highlighting elevated areas of the face with champagne rosé luminizer.
- Pop onto the lips for a beautiful sheen finish.