PAOMA PARIS Rose Quartz Roll-On
This product is currently sold out.
PLUMPING, SMOOTHING & ANTI-AGEING
Thanks to its double stone, the Roll-On can work all parts of the face:
- The wide one for the face contour, cheeks and forehead.
- The narrower one for the eyes, chin and lip contour.
- The skin care products penetrate more quickly and their effectiveness is amplified, the epidermis regains its radiance and suppleness.
Made of rose quartz - a stone that has been recognised for thousands of years for its anti-ageing properties, helps to combat skin ageing by stimulating the skin's vital functions.
The skin care products penetrate more quickly and their effectiveness is amplified, the epidermis regains its radiance and suppleness.
- Its mechanical action improves blood circulation and activates the lymphatic system.
- It visibly smoothes the skin's texture, decongests the eye area and reduces puffiness and dark circles.
HOW TO USE:
- Morning and/or evening, apply your favorite PAOMA skincare product to clean, dry skin
- Use the Roll-On for 2 to 5 minutes, moving from the centre of the face outwards and upwards.
- Repeat each movement 3 to 5 times.
- For increased effectiveness, place the Roll-On in the refrigerator for a few minutes before use.
TIPS FOR USE:
- Neck and oval of the face: using the large stone, move up from the base of the neck to the jaw, then from the chin to the ear.
- Cheeks: using the large stone, move from the inside to the outside of the face over the entire cheek area.
- Lips: using the narrow stone, from the centre of the lower lip to the outer corners of the mouth, repeat on the upper lip.
- Nose: using the narrow stone, rotate the nose wing up and down.
- Eye contour: using the narrow stone, from the inner corner to the outer corner of the lower eye, repeat the same movement on the eyelids.
- Forehead: using the large stone, move up from the bottom of the forehead to the hairline.
- Once all the steps have been completed, repeat starting with the forehead.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Clean with a small cotton pad slightly moistened with soap and water without touching the gold metal. Dry after cleaning.
COMPOSITION: Rose quartz, metal.