PAOMA PARIS Gua Sha Body
This product is currently sold out.
DETOXIFIES, TONES, ANTI-CELLULITE
The Gua Sha is a massage tool used for thousands of years in traditional Chinese medicine, it means "to scratch the disease".
Made of rose quartz, a stone known for its anti-aging virtues, it helps fight against skin aging by stimulating the vital functions of the skin.
The PAOMA Gua Sha Body is the perfect ally for self-massages thanks to its ergonomic shape studied to perfectly fit the lines of the body.
- Improves blood circulation and activates the lymphatic system thanks to its mechanical action.
- Detoxifies in depth to eliminate toxins accumulated in the body.
- Fights against water retention and helps to reduce orange peel skin.
HOW TO USE:
Once or twice a week, apply PAOMA Sublimating Body Oil to the legs, then perform upward smoothing movements.
- Start with the calves, repeating the movements from the bottom to the top, from the ankle to the knee.
- Then move to the thighs, starting in a straight line from the knee to the top of the thigh, repeating the gesture several times.
- Then go all around each leg, repeating each manoeuvre 3 to 5 times.
For greater efficiency;
- Place the Gua Sha for a few minutes in the refrigerator before use to tone your body, activate blood circulation and reduce the heavy legs effect.
- Warm the Gua Sha under warm water before use to relax the muscles.
Clean with clear water and soap and dry after each use.
COMPOSITION: Rose Quartz.