NUORI Accessories CARESSING FACIAL BRUSH
This variant is currently sold out
SOFT BRUSH FOR BETTER SKIN TEXTURE, TONE & SMOOTHER, MORE RADIANT SKIN
This feather-soft brush is the perfect addition to your daily skincare ritual.
- Use as a dry brush to exfoliate skin, stimulate micro-circulation and, with regular use, help reduce puffiness and improve skin texture and tone.
- Use wet together with a cleansing product for a deeper cleanse and a smoother, more radiant skin.
HOW TO USE:
- DRY - Use on dry skin in the mornings 3-4 times a week. Use light brush strokes of 3-5 repetitions per face area. Start from décolleté and move upwards toward forehead. After use, run thumb through bristles to brush away any remaining particles.
- WET - Soak bristles in warm water, apply cleanser and move brush in light, circular motion over skin to create a rich lather. After use, rinse with tepid water. With heavy sunscreen or makeup, wash with a gentle cleanser or shampoo. Turn brush in face towel and air-dry with bristles pointing down.
Use approximately 4 -5 strokes per area.
- Decolletage - brush from your chest outwards towards collarbone and shoulders
- Neck – stretch the neck raise the chin. Brush with long strokes upwards from collarbone to the jaw line.
- Jaw line – lift up the chin to stretch your skin. Use short upward strokes under the jaw line.
- Chin – hide the lower lip to stretch the skin on the chin upwards. Make strokes from the middle of the chin area and outwards.
- Cheeks – stretch the skin by moving mouth and jaw to the opposite side of the area being brushed. Use circular strokes in an outwards direction.
- Above upper lip – use short and energetic strokes from the center above the lip and outwards.
- Nose - brush outwards from the nasal spine and tip of the nose.
- Eye area - brush outwards to the temples first above and then below the eye.
- The Third Eye (glabella) – use short upward strokes between the brows.
- Forehead – brush the entire forehead from the center towards the temples.
- Face profile - complete your treatment by using long downward strokes from the front and the back of the ear. This will help with the final lymphatic drainage.
- Handle: silicone
- Bristles: nylon
- Brush: H: 70 / W:50 / D: 50mm
- Box: H: 75 / W: 50 / D: 50mm