L:A BRUKET 302 Purifying Face Mask
This product is currently sold out.
Clay / Oat
A creamy clay mask enriched with moisturizing ingredients leaving the skin purified and mattified while respecting the microbiome. Powered by pre, pro and postbiotics, it preserves and supports the skin delicate balance.
The skin's ecosystem is made up of an infinite number of living micro-organisms, a subtle balance of flora called the microbiome, the skin's living shield. It is essential to take care of it. This purifying mask is formulated with pre, pro and post-biotics to support the skin's microbiome. It has a double action: acting at the surface and at the cellular level to offer immediate results and restore the skin's health long-term.
- The skin is purified without being dried out.
- Clay absorbs excess sebum as Yarrow extract helps at the cellular level to remove all impurities that could clog pores.
- Oat oil nourishes and soothes the skin, preventing any risk of dryness.
- Finally, Fermented Rye helps to balance the microbiome on the surface of the skin with good bacteria, contributing to long-term skin balance.
- Clay : Absorbs sebum, Mattifies
- Oat : Soothes, Nourishes
HOW TO USE:Twice a week, apply a thick layer evenly over clean face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
Leave for five minutes before massaging the face with warm water and rinse thoroughly.
Follow with your usual routine.
- For all skin types, especially those prone to shine and blemishes.
- COSMOS certified
- 99% natural
- Dermatologically tested
INCI list : Aqua, Kaolin, Glycerin*, Polyglyceryl-3 Dicitrate/Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Levulinate, Lactobacillus/Rye Flour Ferment Filtrate*, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Spirulina Maxima Powder, Citric Acid, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Anisate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Caramel, Pentylene Glycol, Maltodextrin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
*From organic agriculture.
The lists of ingredients are regularly updated. Before using any products, please read the list of ingredients on the packaging to ensure that they are suitable for your personal use.