KJAER WEIS Invisible Finish Concealer REFILLS
This variant is currently sold out
A skincare-quality, invisible-finish Concealer
CERTIFIED ORGANIC / HIGH COVERAGE / LIGHTWEIGHT
- High coverage formula that invisibly covers dark circles and skin imperfections.
- Formulated with high-quality, skincare ingredients that nourish and soothe skin helping diminish redness associated with irritation.
- Perfectly balanced, lightweight and creamy texture that stays put without being too drying.
HOW TO APPLY:
- To cover dark circles or brighten under eyes - pick the shade that best matches your skin tone, and using the doe foot applicator place three dots under the eye. Then use the Buffer Concealer Brush to gently diffuse and blend out under the eyes. You can set with The Pressed Powder long-lasting coverage. If you are looking to brighten the under eye area, choose a shade slightly lighter than foundation. (Pro Tip: apply a small dot on the inner corner of your eye and blend to make eyes look brighter and more awake!)
- To spot conceal - pick the shade that best matches your skin tone, and apply before Foundation using the Concealer Brush. Then, apply foundation as needed, taking care to tap (versus swipe) over areas with concealer. Set with Pressed Powder to finish.
- To cover hyper-pigmentation: after applying foundation, apply a small dot of concealer directly onto the area. Then, tap with the Concealer Brush, being mindful of not swiping to keep coverage full. Apply a light touch of the Pressed Powder to set the area.
- To prime eye shadow: dab a dot of The Invisible Touch Concealer on each eyelid and blend with finger or Buffer Concealer Brush. This technique will give powder eye shadow a longer staying powder (Pro Tip: Cream Eye Shadows do not need priming!)
- To contour:
- For cheekbone contour, apply a light swipe of concealer just under the cheekbone, starting from ear to just below the apples of the cheeks. Use the Foundation/Blush Brush to gently blend forward and upward onto the cheekbone, until the deeper color has been diffused and blended seamlessly onto the skin.
- For forehead contour, apply a very light swipe of concealer across the forehead, approximately one finger width below the hairline. With the Foundation Brush blend upward into the hairline and then across the forehead to diffuse and buff the color.
- For contouring the nose area, apply a dot of concealer on either side of the nose. Using the Buffer Bush, gently buff the concealer downward on either side of the nose, leaving the center of the nose untouched by the contour shade.
- To contour the jawline, lightly dot the concealer just under the jawline from ear to ear. Using the buffer brush, gently blend the concealer down towards the neck and away from the face.
KEY INGREDIENTS: carefully selected organic ingredients are what makes our products both effective and good for your skin:
- Discorea Batatas – the transformative “Root of Light” is biodynamically grown and harvested through a method exclusively available to Kjaer Weis
- Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) seed oil – protects skin from environmental stressors, while firming and tightening its appearance
- Rosehip Seed Oil – gentle, quick-absorbing moisture packed with vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids.
INGREDIENTS: CARYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, MICA, OCTYLDODECANOL, CERA ALBA ( BEESWAX )°, KAOLIN, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA (CARNAUBA WAX)°,POLYGLYCERYL-3- DIISOSTEARATE, OLEA EUROPEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL°, ROSA CANINA ( ROSE HIP ) OIL °, MORINGA OLEIFERA SEED OIL°, DIOSCOREA BATATAS ROOT EXTRACT°,PAPAVER RHOEAS EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS ( SUNFLOWER ) SEED OILPARFUM (FRAGRANCE).MAY CONTAIN +/-: CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) ,CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) ,CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).