JANE IREDALE LIPS ColorLuxe Hydrating Cream Lipstick
This variant is currently sold out
Rich-yet-weightless, pigment-packed lipstick that glides on smooth and wraps lips in moisture for bold payoff and lasting softness.
- Highly pigmented lip color for bold payoff.
- Smooth, satin finish.
- Creamy, no-tug texture.
- Rich-yet-weightless feel.
- Restorative butters help keep lips hydrated for a soft look and feel.
- Botanical extracts support a more supple appearance.
- Nourishing natural oils help lips retain moisture.
- Vegan and always cruelty-free.
SKIN HEALTH IS THE ULTIMATE FOUNDATION®
HOW TO USE:
- Apply to lips directly or with Lip Brush.
- Add definition with lip pencil or top with gloss for shine.
- APPLICATION TIPS:
- Use LipDrink Lip Balm under lipstick for SPF sun protection.
- Use a Lip Pencil and Lip Gloss to enhance the color or make a custom color.
- Use as a cream blush.
- COCOA BUTTER -Helps protect lips and keep them hydrated.
- PORTULACA PILOSA EXTRACT - Soothes skin and supports collagen production.
- SUNFLOWER SEED OIL - Nourishes lips and helps them to retain moisture.
This product is VEGAN
This product is NOT wheat-free.
INGREDIENTS: ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, octyldodecanol, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, polyglyceryl-10 pentaisostearate, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, polyhydroxystearic acid, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, oryza sativa (rice) bran extract, ethylhexyl palmitate, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, tribehenin, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed extract, sorbitan isostearate, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, portulaca pilosa extract, ascorbyl palmitate, sucrose cocoate, palmitoyl tripeptide-1, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, mica (ci 77019)
May Contain: titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77492, 77491, 77499), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 6 (ci 15850), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 22 lake (ci 45380)
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.