EPC Perfumer's Atelier
This product is currently sold out.
The Perfumer’s Atelier is a luxury educational perfume collector’s piece designed to help train your nose to recognize ingredients and learn how they are used to create fragrances.
Each box contains a curated selection of 50 of the finest and most commonly used perfumery ingredients, ranging from natural ingredients such as bergamot oil, rose absolute and vetiver oil, aroma-chemicals such as Iso E Super and Calone to famous compositions such as Prunella and Amber 83.
An accompanying deck of ingredient cards can be used alone or with friends to blind smell and test your nose, offering a playful way to memorize each ingredient.
The set also includes a fragrance wheel and a comprehensive 160-page perfumer’s handbook which brings together the skill and knowledge of a team of trained perfumers including EPC’s founder Emmanuelle.
Dimensions box closed 35x45x10cm (open 70x45cm).
The Perfumer’s Atelier includes:
- 50×2,5ml perfumery ingredients
- Perfumer’s Handbook: 160 page perfumery book including detailed information about the 50 ingredients and how they are used in perfumery ↳ Look inside
- A set of 50 ingredient cards
- A board game with the Fragrance Wheel
- A scent strips holder
- Scent strips
- This product contains flammable liquid. Keep away from fire. Keep away from children.
- This educational set is is designed for adults and is not suitable for children under 14 years old.