COSMETICS 27 Konjac Sponge
This product is currently sold out.
Exfoliating Konjac Sponge
Konjac is native from Southeast Asia and is also called amorphophalus konjac. The Konjac sponge is 100% natural and biodegradable. It is ideal to complete your cleansing routine. It optimizes skin cleansing and can be used daily to gently exfoliate and restore a radiant complexion.
The fibres of the Konjac sponge have exceptional properties to :
- Deep cleansing and make-up removal
- Exfoliate and purify the skin
- Stimulate micro-circulation while promoting cell renewal
C27 has selected a Konjac sponge to optimize the skin cleansing routine featuring Cleanser 27.
This duo provides an effective cleansing and gentle exfoliation for the skin without drying it out or creating a feeling of discomfort. The skin appears smoother, softer and more radiant.
HOW TO USE:
- Use daily when cleansing the skin in the morning and/or evening - Suitable for all skin types.
- Apply Cleanser 27 on a dry skin. Massage for 1 minute, avoiding the eyes area. Its balm texture turns into an oil. Re-hydrate the Konjac sponge with water and wring it out slightly before use. Add water and massage with the sponge in gentle circular motions for 1 minute. Rinse out the face and sponge with water. Hang up and let the sponge dry.
Care instructions : To maintain the quality and hygiene of your sponge, clean it regularly with a neutral soap. Konjac fibres naturally wear out and should be replaced. Lasts 2 to 3 months.
100% Konjac vegetable fibre