ANP Skin Youth Biome™
This product is currently sold out.
Skin Youth Biome™ has been formulated with a combination of 4 scientifically studied bacterial strains that is unique to the Advanced Nutrition Programme™. In addition, Skin Youth Biome has been formulated with vitamin C which supports skin collagen formation*. This combination of live cultures and vitamin C work in synergy to give a smoother, more youthful looking complexion.
- Works from the inside out
- Supports the skin's natural barrier
- Helps reduce fine lines
- Helps Support gut flora
- Nourishes dry skin
- Supports collagen formation*
*Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin. Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin C- contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin and to the normal function of the immune system.
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus GG - a type of bacteria found in your intestines. It's found in many foods including kimchi, miso and sauerkraut.
- Pediococcus Acidilactici HA-524 - this is a species often found in pairs or tetrads and is added as beneficial microbes in the creation of cheeses and yoghurts.
- Bifidobacterium Longum Rosell-175 - helps to break down most sugars in food and is present in seaweed, yoghurt, and kimchi.
- Lactobacillus Reuteri HA-188 - first isolated in 1962 and is a lactic acid bacteria which is found in a variety of cheeses.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus HA-122 - occurs naturally in the human body and is found in fermented foods including miso, tempeh, sauerkraut, and yoghurt.
- Lactobacillus Plantarum HA-119 found in sourdough bread. As well as brine olives and pickles.
One capsule provides:
- Vitamin C 12mg (15%NRV)
- Providing 5 Billion CFUs‡ (5x10 9) at best before date:
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG
- Pediococcus acidilactici, HA-524®
- Biﬁdobacterium longum, Rosell®-175
- Lactobacillus reuteri, HA-188®
NRV = Nutrient Reference / ‡CFU = COLONY FORMING UNITS
INGREDIENTS: Microorganism complex (Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG, Pediococcus acidilactici, HA-524, Biﬁdobacterium longum, Rosell-175, Lactobaclllus reuteri, HA-188) (contains SOY, MILK), vegetable capsule shell (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate, potato starch.
FREE FROM: Artificial colourings and flavourings. Gluten free.
Suitable for Vegetarians.
DIRECTIONS:Take one capsule per day with a meal or as your health professional advises. Store below 25°C in a cool place away from direct sunlight and heat.
WARNINGS: If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use. Keep out of sight and reach of children. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
ALLERGENS: contains SOY and MILK