ANP Skin Vit C
This product is currently sold out.
Skin Vit C is the perfect skin vitamin C supplement for those looking for a bright, even complexion.
- brightens dull-looking skin
- supports normal blood vessels
- protects cells from oxidative stress
- supports collagen formation
Skin Vit C is powered by three key ingredients: vitamin C, zinc and acerola berry in a daily dose vitamin capsule to help brighten dull-looking skin. All three ingredients are protected in a clean, plant-based capsule and suitable for vegan and vegetarian lifestyles.
- In topical skincare, vitamin C is revered for its skin-supporting properties with formulas recommended to brighten, lighten and smooth. The inherent qualities of an ingested vitamin C capsule offers notable support to our skin. Emerging research showcases depleted levels in ageing and photo-damaged skin. As well as skin benefits, vitamin C is celebrated for the immune system and offers over-arching well-being benefits.
- Zinc supports our skin, hair and nails, and is also revered for its antioxidant protection.
- Acerola berry boasts rich nutrient values with recent research explaining that it features 50-100 times more vitamin C than oranges. Emerging studies have also reported reviewed potential benefits on UVB induced pigmentation.
By synergising these ingredients together, Skin Vit C offers an array of benefits to all skin types and is a recommended vitamin supplement for anyone looking to enliven dull skin and those concerned with premature ageing, uneven skin tone and environmental aggressors.
Suitable for both vegans and vegetarians.
One capsule provide:
- Vitamin C: 500mg / 625 %NRV
- Zinc: 2mg / 20 %NRV
- Acerola Berry: 55mg
FULL INGREDIENTS: Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and Acerola Berry (Malpighia glabra [fruit] extract), hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell), rice fibre (Oryza sativa), zinc citrate.
HOW TO USE: Take one capsule daily with food or as your health professional advises. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
Contraindications - If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use. Keep out of reach of children.