AMOUAGE LIBRARY COLLECTION OPUS VII Reckless Leather
This product is currently sold out.
Built on a wild swirl of spices and rare resins, Opus VII is a reflection on how seductive knowledge is. Through an intensely green opening of sticky Galbanum and blindingly fresh Cardamom and Nutmeg blooms a "reckless leather".
Nutty Fenugreek, insanely smoky beams of Cypriol and the animalic call of Costus and Ambergris support the unabashed Leather centrepiece while a lather of fluttery Muscone, Sandalwood and Frankincense creates a harmonious and carnal ending. By eliciting a sense of peace after a vigorously green opening, Opus VII becomes a lesson on sapiosexuality and subtly teaches how seduction of the mind is more powerful than that of the eyes.
- Top notes: Pink Pepper, Galbanum, Nutmeg, Fenugreek, Cardamom.
- Heart notes: Oud, Ambroxan, Leather, Ambergris, Patchouli.
- Base notes: Costus, Muscone, Frankincense, Cypriol, Sandalwood.
ALBERTO MORILLAS & PIERRE NÉGRIN
- Born in Seville, Alberto Morillas is one of the most prolific Master-Perfumers of our time. Recipient of the Fragrance Foundation Lifetime Perfumer Award, he is known for his unmistakable style: a harmonious synergy of natural and synthetic materials, reflecting a life devoted to his art.
- The son of scent traders, Pierre Négrin learned his art in a laboratory rather than a school. His years spent in Mexico and New York influenced his work for Amouage, which tends to be cosmopolitan and pragmatic, capturing the complexity of the densest balsams and absolutes.