AMOUAGE LIBRARY COLLECTION OPUS V King Blue
This product is currently sold out.
Irreverently playing with the idea of ‘blue’ scents – perfumes with decidedly conventional personalities, much like the suit-wearing figure in The Art Of Living – Opus XV opens with a bright, innocent mandarin. Pink pepper adds an attention-grabbing sparkle, while blackcurrant accentuates its sharpness. But soon, a different tune begins to play.
The sensual tones of amber link to the mandarin. Oak chips introduce woodiness. And before we know where we are, the oud has pounced – and holds us in its mesmerising spell.
- Top notes: Mandarin, Blackcurrant, Pink Pepper
- Heart notes: Amber, Frankincense
- Base notes: Oud Silver, Oak wood, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Leather.
- ALEXIS GRUGEON - A colour-blind Frenchie, Alexis Grugeon embodies the energy of the young generation. A sport-enthusiast and an athlete, his creations weld together bold and addictive ingredients in vibrant perfumes that are always youthful yet far from juvenile.
- HAMID MERATI-KASHANI - A relentless traveller, born in Germany though raised in the rose fields of Isfahan, Hamid Merati-Kashani is a perfumer whose humility shows through his versatility in the art of perfume-making. In touch with his Middle Eastern roots, he has developed a bold style that shies not from being refined, in which opulent balsams meet the grace of Western genres.