ABSOLUTION Sweet & Safe Kiss "LE SATIN" Lipsticks by Christophe Danchaud
This variant is currently sold out
A blend of botanicals for luscious, colored lips.
LE SATIN is a radiant lipstick with a high-performance formula. It glides on perfectly, stays on for hours, offers supreme comfort, and gives color with a long-lasting radiance. It also works to restore and maintain the very fragile ecosystem of the skin of the lips. To formulate this new lipstick, ABSOLUTION selected the very best organic, natural and vegan ingredients.
- Centella Asiatica: this plant has been used in traditional medicine for over 2,000 years, to improve the healing process – an ability that’s directly linked to its two main constituents: saponosides (madecassoside, asiaticoside) and triterpenes (asiatic acid, madecassic acid). These molecules are involved in the production of collagen and fibroblasts – cells that play an important role in tissue regeneration.
- Desert Date oil: this oil has a unique, incredibly light feel, and a naturally high essential fatty acid content. Fatty acids help to rebuild the skin’s lipid barrier, and promote good intra-cellular cohesion in skin cells. Desert Date oil also helps to prevent moisture loss in the skin, while offering nourishing and softening benefits. It contains minerals (Potassium, Calcium, Copper, Zinc, Iron, Sodium) and Vitamins A, C and E, which give it antioxidant properties.
- Jojoba oil. Also known as «the gold of the Incas.» Every year, the Jojoba shrub produces numerous oily seeds, from which the liquid Jojoba wax is extracted. The composition of Jojoba oil is very similar to that of sebum. It protects against dehydration, reduces moisture loss, nourishes, and sinks into the skin without leaving an oily residue. Known for its calming and repairing action, it also protects, softens, and improves suppleness.
- 69% organic
- vegan formula
- tube made from 100% PCR
*100% naturally derived ingredients for the Rose Nu and Brique shades; 96% naturally derived ingredients for the Grenat shade.
- 02 Rose Nu - think rose petals, doll cheeks, candy, and just-bitten lips. A fresh and tender pink!
- 15 Grenat - the color of berries mixed with red wine. A deep, crimson red that adds a pop of color to your day…
- 22 Brique - a color that immediately transports you to the south of France – the cicadas, the stone pines, bare feet in sandals, and a ray of sunshine even on a cloudy morning.
HOW TO USE:
A tip from Christophe
- For a velvety finish, simply glide Le Satin over your lips several times. This new formula is light but provides good coverage, and is incredibly easy to apply. It gives lips a satiny look and leaves them feeling super soft. The lips of your dreams!
- If you like the color but want a very sheer, satiny, translucent finish, take a small amount of lipstick on your fingertip and dab onto your lips. The color will be satiny, but the finish will be fresh and subtle. Barely there but absolutely there!