SUSANNE KAUFMANN Refining Body Scrub
This product is currently sold out.
SUSANNE KAUFMANN has used her heritage in spa and wellness to create this highly effective, yet gentle body treatment. Featuring a blend of fine sea sand and pumice powder, it helps smooth and revitalise the skin by removing dead skin cells and stimulating cell renewal.
Extracts of St. John’s Wort, wild pansy and coneflower soothe and regenerate, helping to reduce pore size, while honey and hyaluronic acid deeply moisturise for a velvety soft feel. Perfect for all skin types, even those with dry or sensitive skin types.
Due to the use of active, natural ingredients, the appearance of this product may vary.
To make this product even more sustainable and performant, SUSANNE KAUFMANN recently made a minor change to improve the formula by switching to some new, intelligent ingredient complexes from the Alpine region. This product still delivers the same benefits, so you can achieve the very best for your skin while respecting our planet.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply this revitalising scrub to damp skin with gentle, circular movements and rinse.
- Ideal to prepare the skin for further body treatments without stripping it of moisture.
- For best results, use once a week.
- Follow with your regular Susanne Kaufmann body care.
Pair It With - enhance the hydrating properties of this product by applying the Body Butter after your scrub. Its intensive rich texture offers dry and damaged skin long-lasting care.
- Coneflower extract has anti-inflammatory and healing properties and has a soothing effect on irritated skin. As an antioxidant it ensures faster regeneration of the skin cells.
- Pumice stone - Gentle exfoliating particles from the pumice stone are ideal for regenerating the skin and smoothing the epidermis without affecting the hydro-lipid film.
- Silicic acid improves the elasticity and firmness of the skin. It also moisturises the skin and promotes collagen production.
- St John's Wort Flowers - St John's wort extract has an anti-inflammatory and astringent effect and helps sooth blemished skin.
- Wild pansy extract is rich in nutrients and promotes cell metabolism. It also forms a moisturising, protective layer on the skin.