SUSANNE KAUFMANN Balancing Room Diffuser
This product is currently sold out.
Inspired by Hotel Post's ritual of welcoming guests with incense, an ancient tradition that originates from the Bregenzerwald region of Austria, this inviting fragrance encapsulates the essence of the Susanne Kaufmann spa and brings it to your home. A blend of natural essential oils including ylang-ylang and patchouli help to relax and calm both mind and body, while incense helps to revive the senses and refresh the energy in the room.
The natural wooden diffuser reeds gently release the aroma to delicately scent your home. Breathe in the soothing aroma and feel yourself return to a perfect state of balance.
In keeping with our sustainable philosophy, the Balancing Room Diffuser is packaged in a recyclable glass bottle that is hand filled at SK production facility 15 minutes away from the Hotel Post in Bezau. The natural wood diffuser reeds are sourced from a Carpenter 10km away from the Susanne Kaufmann production house. They are handmade from local spruce and beech wood. Both trees are found in the beautiful Bregenzerwald in Austria.
Due to the natural ingredients, the Balancing Room Diffuser may at first appear with a green tone, which over a couple of days will develop into a beautiful, long-lasting golden color.
HOW TO USE:
- Insert the enclosed wooden reeds into the bottle to release the fragrance.
- Fan out the sticks to ensure an even scent distribution, turning them regularly for a more intense aroma.
- The sticks will release the scent for several weeks.
- Wash your hands with soap and water after touching the sticks.
- Orange, Lemon, Ylang Ylang
- A mood-enhancing and relaxing natural ingredients that balances and calms the mind.
- Lavender, Nutmeg
- A calming and at the same time mood-lifting effect.
- Patchouli, Cedarwood
The scent from patchouli promotes a positive mental state, providing feelings of relaxation and helping to ease stress or anxiety. This natural ingredient also has positive antibacterial effects to help cleanse the air.
Since ancient times, incense has been praised for its pain-relieving, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, skin-caring, blood-circulation-stimulating, and astringent properties. The scent helps to life the mood, supports body and mind in stress, and has a balancing effect.