ORVEDA EYE-CONTOUR BOTANICAL GEL
This product is currently sold out.
Intensive de-puffing & ironing effect; hydrating, refreshing, illuminating. Unscented.
15ml + Zamak Pro Tool
ORVEDA's Eye-Contour Botanical Gel is a daily intensive and comprehensive eye contour moisturizer designed to act on all the foundations that lie at the origin of beautiful, healthy-looking eye skin zone. Augmented by the included Zamak pro tool for a clean application and de-puffing daily cryo-massage. Unscented.
- All skin types, including Sensitive skins
- Vegans (including those looking for cruelty-free alternatives)
- People looking for non-occlusive eye-contours
- Halal skincare users
- All genders
- Intensive de-puffing & ironing effect
- Improves the appearance of puffiness, dark circles & eye contour fine lines
- activates hydration (+35%)* for up to 8h
- helps to minimize the appearance of eye puffiness (–34,9%)*
- visibly improves the appearance of dark circles (–62%)*
- helps smooth the appearance of fine lines (–14,9%)*
- strongly boosts eye-contour luminosity (+47%)*.
*Clinical measurements realized under dermatological control after 28 days of AM/PM usage, on 30 testers and 8h hydration test on 11 testers.
HOW TO USE:
Use AM & PM, after The Healing Sap™, and prior to one of our Botanical Intensive Care treatments. Augmented by the Zamak pro tool for a healthy glow daily cryo-massage.
Orveda's unique formula combines 12 actives, concentrated at 8%, including a solution containing 10% tetrapeptide, a decongesting reference ingredient. This product is unscented.
- Bio-fermented Kombucha black tea for comprehensive rejuvenation on skin tone and glow
- A natural prebiotic (Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide)
- Marine enzyme (Thermus Thermophillus Ferment) to help the healing of the skin's natural moisture barrier
- Botanical Glycerin, 2 Hyaluronic Acids and Bamboo Water known for their hydrating power.
- Tetrapeptide solution known for its puffiness appearance minimizing properties.
- Organic oat extract known for its wrinkles and fine lines appearance minimizing properties.
- Marine Glycoprotein from Pseudoalteromonas Antarctica bacterias, known for its fine line appearance smoothing, and revitalization properties.
- Animal extracts
- Artificial colorants
- Essential oils
- Irritants such as fruit acids
- Mineral oils (except traces)