ORVEDA DEEP-CLEANSING BOTANICAL & ENZYMATIC OIL
This product is currently sold out.
Make-up remover & exfoliator.
Anti-pollution*. Glycerin & botanical squalane solution.
200ml + kabuki brush
What it is
Our Deep-Cleansing Botanical & Enzymatic Oil is an exceptional cleansing and make-up removing care product. It has been designed to deep-cleanse skin and to remove make-up on all skin types, including sensitive skins. *Its rich and mild formula, used in conjunction with our exclusive Kabuki brush, helps to eliminate daily pollution accumulated on skin.
- All skin types, including Sensitive skins
- Vegans (or those looking for cruelty-free alternatives)
- Halal skincare users
- All genders
A healthy, luminous nude skin.
This product has been dermatologically tested.
HOW TO USE:
To be used AM or PM, on all skin types, avoiding the eye area. The exclusive, professional grade Kabuki brush, with micro-massaging, charcoal-treated, cruelty-free bristles, provides a double-cleansing and exfoliating action, as well as a pore, make-up removing effect.
IMPORTANT! Rinse with warm (not cold) water after usage to effectively remove the oil from skin. Ideally, wet a muslin cloth with warm water and apply as a compress. After 1-2 minutes, use it to gently wipe and remove any excess oil.
ORVEDA's recommended double-cleansing routine: within 3 mintutes (max) post-cleansing with the Deep-Cleansing Botanical & Enzymatic Oil, apply The Healing Sap.
INGREDIENTS: contains 4,5% actives, 20% Botanical Glycerin and 68% Botanical Oils derivatives.
- Bio-fermented kombucha black tea for comprehensive rejuvenation on skin tone and glow
- A natural prebiotic (Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide)
- Marine enzyme (Thermus Thermophillus Ferment) to help the healing of the skin's natural moisture barrier
- Coconut Oil to cleanse without drying skin
- Botanical Glycerin known for its moisturizing and nourishing properties
- Olive Oil Phytosqualane known for its nourishing and moisturizing power
- Moringa Seed Peptide
It is also scented with Galbanum: Orveda’s “green” signature scent created by a master Parisian perfumer.
- Animal extracts
- Artificial colorants
- Essential oils
- Irritants such as fruit acids
- Mineral oils (except traces)
- Soap (contains only botanical cleansing agents)