OLIVIER LEBRUN The HAIRCARE Brush Small WHITE
This product is currently sold out.
The smaller, handbag friendly version of the HAIRCARE brush.
For his HAIRCARE brush, Olivier Lebrun thought everything, mastered, controlled. This work was done in France, in partnership with a craftsman labeled Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant exercising since 1875.
- untreated and unvarnished ash wood from sustainably managed French forests, the handle has been manually shaped with thirty passes for a perfect hand grip.
- natural unbleached wild boar bristles for an exceptional quality that allows a perfect respect of the structure of the hair, without causing forks and breakage. The bristles have been tapered to penetrate all thicknesses of hair
- natural latex coating that is particularly flexible and has a micro-perforation to offer a perfect adaptation to the scalp
The HAIRCARE Brush is aptly named:
- It cleans the scalp like the hair: the brush strokes eliminate dust and pollen. Truly ecological gesture, it allows to space-out the shampoos.
- It distributes the sebum from the root to the ends. It restores the shine and avoids the effect of fat roots and dry ends.
- It strengthens the scalp by activating the micro-circulation and facilitating the absorption of nutrients.
- It brings volume by aerating the hair and avoiding knots.
An UNCHANGED RITUAL:
Like any gesture of care, there is a ritual.
The famous 100 brushstrokes morning and evening on dry hair is a well-kept hair beauty secret for generations:
- 25 brush strokes upside down, brush from the neck to the forehead
- 25 inclined head brush strokes on the left, brushing from the right ear to the left ear
- 25 strokes of the brush, head inclined to the right, brush from the left ear to the right ear
- Finally, 25 strokes from the front to the back