MERME Vitamin-C Powder
This product is currently sold out.
MERME Facial Brightening Vitamin-C powder is a powerful and pure mask to help brighten and tighten the skin. L-Ascorbic Acid is Vitamin-C in its purest form.
It is a powerful antioxidant that works to brighten, plump and regenerate skin cells, boost collagen production and brighten the skin.
Ingredients: 100% L-ascorbic acid
- Tired skin
- Stimulates collagen production
- Tones and tones the skin
- Regenerates the skin cells
- Brightens pigmentation
- Leaves a supple skin feeling
- Neutralizes free radicals
HOW TO USE:
- For maximum anti-ageing and brightening benefits:
- Use alone on clean skin.
- Perfect before any moisturizer or face oil.
- Vitamin-C is also great in your AM routine for extra UV protection.
- For skin new to Vitamin C or very sensitive skin, start with lower dilutions by:
- Boosting your cleanser: once diluted with water, mix MERME’s Vitamin-C Powder with your cleanser for extra Vitamin-C.
- Create a Vitamin-C moisturizer: add extra antioxidants by adding the diluted powder to your moisturizer or serum.
- Mix with a mask: again, once diluted, add to your face mask for extra antioxidants. Perfect with plain clay masks for an extra boost.
- Granules must be completely dissolved in order to penetrate into the skin. Dilute one scoop with 20 drops of water in your palm and mix until completely dissolved. Apply to skin or mix into other treatments.
- For layering products in your routine, start with Vitamin-C and apply your oil or moisturizer at least 15-20 minutes after. Oils should not be used as the mixer for Vitamin-C powder as it won’t dissolve properly.
- A tingling sensation may occur as your skin adjusts in the first 1-2 weeks.
- Ideal to use every second evening or up to 4 days per week.
- If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Avoid contact with eyes or wounds.
L-Ascorbic Acid is not ideal for extremely sensitive skin. We advise a patch test first.
We recommend a dilution of 5% (1 part powder 19 parts water) for an effective pH of 2.2-2.5. L-Ascorbic acid has shown best results at a low pH (3.5 or under).
Avoid mixing with products containing Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) or Retinol (Vitamin A) for potential ineffectiveness.
MERME Quality Promise: MERME has left the ingredient as it should be with no added fragrances or preservatives. All MERME ingredients are EU Certified by trusted suppliers.
This material is not derived nor was manufactured from animal products.
Does not contain any pesticide residues. Not tested on animals.
Store at room temperature, avoid moisture and keep lid tightly on.