KJAER WEIS Cream Blush Refills
This variant is currently sold out
- JOJOBA SEED OIL - adds moisture to the skin
- ROSA RUBIGINOSA SEED OIL - excellent tissue regeneration properties; fights signs of aging
- GARDENIA FLORIDA FRUIT EXTRACT - antioxidant; works as a natural preservative
CERTIFIED ORGANIC - CCPB Certified Organic (excluding shades Above & Beyond and Happy). Of the agriculturally derived ingredients in this product, a minimum of 95% comes from organic farming.
HOW TO APPLY:
The Kjaer Weis Cream Blush can be applied with the warmth of your fingers or the foundation brush. The buildable formula allows you to control the colorintensity from sheer to bold. Can be applied on lips and eyes as well
- Produced in Italy
- Not tested on animals
- Gluten Free
- ABOVE AND BEYOND - This poppy very pigmented coral red works beautifully on medium to dark skin tones
- ABUNDANCE - Perfect for adding rich color to fair to medium skin tones. Can be applied as well as a cream contour on fair skin.
- BLOSSOMING - the perfect rosy hue for a glowing, fresh-faced look. This best-selling rosy color works beautifully on fair to medium-dark skin tones
- DESIRED GLOW - Ideal for light to medium skin. Perfect blush to balance redness prone cheeks. Can be applied as well as a cream bronzer or lowlighter for contouring.
- EMBRACE - This nude-pink is the lightest color KW Cream Blush; best for fair to light medium skin tones.
- HAPPY - This highly pigmented pink is gorgeous on all skin tones; exceptional on darker complexions.
- JOYFUL - Works for fair to medium-dark skin. An ideal shade for medium to dark skin with olive or golden undertones.
- LOVELY - Incredibly flattering on all skin tones, from fair to dark
- PRECIOUS - A light pastel colored Cream Blush that works on light to medium skin tones.
- REVERENCE - A lovely pink with blue undertones that makes it like a cooler-colored version of the best-seller BLOSSOMING; best on light to medium skin tones.
- SUN TOUCHED - Recommended for fair to medium-dark skin with neutral or golden undertones