ABSOLUTION Le Smoky
This variant is currently sold out
Start with care, then add some color
Le Smoky is more than an eye shadow; it also acts as a balm for your skin. It nourishes deep down, while helping to prevent dryness and relieve tightness.
The formula include:
- Açaí oil, rich in phenolics, which are able to trap free radicals and combat the damaging effects of oxidative stress. In this way, it helps to fight the effects of skin aging. This impressive oil contains omega-9 fatty acids, which nourish the skin. Plus, because it has a "dry" feel, it won't leave a greasy film on the eyelids.
- Gamma Oryzanol – an active ingredient extracted from Rice Bran oil that boasts excellent antioxidant properties (its antioxidant activity is considered to be up to 10 times higher than that of Vitamin E). It has certain properties that are similar to those of a natural sunscreen (but please note: it is not recognized as an SPF). Gamma Oryzanol is used daily in Oriental medicine as a tonic.
- Coconut Oil, which can reduce skin dryness considerably. Soft and soothing, it calms skin that's prone to redness and heat sensations caused by the sun. And because it's rich in lauric acid, it deeply hydrates the skin of the eyelids – and the lashes.
- For a beautiful blur effect, some spherical Silica was added - known for its ability to give a soft-focus result, and ethically sourced Micas that reflect the light so perfectly. With just a few strokes of the crayon, you can achieve a professional-looking smoky eye.
Le Smoky is available in 5 shades:
- 03 Aubergine (deep purple)
- 06 Olive (olive green)
- 14 Chocolat (brown)
- 18 Charbon (anthracite grey)
- 19 Blé (gold)
Eco-designed, to please the eye – and the planet!
Not only are the formulas Cosmos Organic certified by Ecocert; ABSOLUTION also used certified-sustainable wood, sustainable varnishes, and caps designed to be environmentally friendly. Made from a biodegradable polyester that's 55% sourced from renewable materials, they've been awarded "OK Compost" certification. Le Smoky was created to give color to your eyes and to give thanks to Nature – which will always inspire makeup and beauty like nothing else ever could...
HOW TO USE: a tip from Christophe
"If your eyelids have a tendency to be oily, apply a very light dusting of the imperceptible powder La Poudre, next, apply Le Smoky across the entire surface of your eyelid, then pat with your finger or use a brush to blend the color up to the crease of your eye. Use any color left on your finger to emphasize the lower lash line. Finish with a light dusting of powder again if necessary."